Our motto is to keep growing without losing our attention for detail. With more than 40 employees, we deliver Europe-wide interior fit outs, retail and office fit outs. Our high standards for excellence and quality are the same for private orders and major projects. We fulfil every task in interior fitting, shop fitting or contract furnishing with the highest amount of reliability and precision. That’s the only way to maintain the confidence of our customers that we have acquired over the last decades. We invite you to browse through our pages and to get to know us better. We would also love to meet you in person.
Johannes Kaupp started his own business as a carpenter. A room in the attic in Tübinger Straße 39 served as carpenter’s workshop.
The carpenter’s shop moved to Spitalgasse 25.
The growing business moved to a building in Hindenburgstraße 6.
The building in Hindenburgstraße 6 was refurbished and expanded to a furniture shop.
Johannes Kaupp transfered the company to his son Hermann Kaupp and to his son-in-law Walter Diether.
The production area was relocated from Hindenburgstraße 6 to Mühlstraße 28.
The founder of the company, Johannes Kaupp, dies on November 11, 1964
The production area in the premises in Mühlstraße 28 is expanded.
The production area in the premises in Mühlstraße is further expanded.
New construction of the furniture shop with a front of natural stone and glass. The old building was totally renovated and refurbished. The sales area was expanded to more than 1600 sqm on 4 floors.
The co-owner Hermann Kaupp dies on September 18, 1987.
The company’s name was changed to Kaupp+Diether GmbH and the third generation entered the management body.
The joinery’s production facilities are expanded to a production area of more than 2000 sqm. Acquisition of a horizontal panel saw with fork lift charging.
Installation of an IT-System in the manufacturing facilities for correspondence and production scheduling.
Acquisition of a CNC machining centre.
Refurbishment of the first floor of Mühlstraße 28 into offices and conference rooms.
Acquisition of a storage depot building in Mühlstraße 22 with appr. 1500 sqm storage area. New acquisition of a horizontal panel saw, second generation.
Renovation and refurbishment of the office and reception area in Mühlstraße 28, ground floor.
New wood heating system with automatic fuel supply.
Acquisition of the neighbouring property for parking spaces and container bin area.
Reconstruction and refurbishment of the new „Küchenhaus Herrenberg“ (kitchen centre).
New acquistion of a CNC machining centre with 5 axis control, third generation.
On August 27, 2010, senior partner Walter Diether died.
New and extended delivery ramp.
Acquisition of a second CNC machining centre.